Monday, February 25, 2008

We're in! Not a fun process, and no where near being done!

So it has not been a fun weekend at all. The weather didn't help, but my parents sure did by keeping the kids Friday night. I feel like I've gotten 5 hours of sleep in 2 days, but the feeling of being here is great. It's so much better in so many ways than where we were before, for 5 people. I've put some pictures in, they don't do the house justice, but it gives you an idea. Robert brought up a good point... bigger house = more cleaning... urgghh.


The front room - I can NOT wait to decorate and get my pictures up and paint, etc..



The TV side of the family room



The playroom / toy side of the family room



this is the left side of my kitchen leading to the laundry room and pantry. There is this much space on the right too...



We can't get over how much bigger this house is, it takes forever to get from the kitchen to the back room... this is the long hallway that the kids love running down.



The master bedroom - it's huge. So much more room than the other house, I don't know what to do with all of the space! ( Our comforter is at the dry cleaners )



The kids little bathroom -



The best room in the house: The laundry room!! If you've been to my other house while I was doing laundry you would understand the significance!

6 comments:

Jeana said...

It looks awesome! Once you get settled we would love to come by to visit.

themonteleones said...

When is the house warming party?? It looks great, can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

wow, it looks great! I bet the kids love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shannon! Enjoy your day!

themonteleones said...

happy Birthday Shannon-I hope you get to do something fun!

Unknown said...

Well with all that space, maybe you should have another baby!?!? :)