I just found a picture of when I found out I was pregnant with Kyla! Look at my face, it's bright and awake, and energetic and awake and calm, and awake. Angie said yesterday that she felt like she's aged 10 yrs in the past 3... this picture so totally confirms that. ( I wont even mention the aging of my stomach compared to that picture... it may take up the same amount of space as before but it sure as hell doesn't look like that ) I'm feeling emtional today.
2 comments:
Are we ever awake. My sister complained to me how tired she was this morning. She went to bed at 9:00pm and woke up at 8:00am. Then said she needed the whole day to rest and do some chores. HA! Granted, she does work very hard, but seriously, if you don't have kids, anything you complain about pales in comparison!
Ah, those were the days. What a great picture.
Post a Comment