Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mersey Ann!!!!!!!!!!

I am the worst best friend in the whole world. I forgot Maria's birthday on August 3rd! I actually tend to blame her because she clearly didn't fill out my birthday alarm email or I would have gotten a reminder! ( does that get me out of it?? )

(Truth is I forget everyone's birthday unless I get a reminder sent to me, I'm sure I forgot Becky and Cheryl's birthday too.... I'm really bad. )

We went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory instead of CPK because the wine gave us a headache last time. How sad and old we are, worrying about the alcohol. Gone are the days when we could drink with no worries and just jump out of bed the next morning!!!

Maria, I wish I could convey how much I love you and our friendship. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Ever since I met you, you have always been there for me~ Thank you! xoxo

You were there for my 30th b-day when I was pregnant AGAIN ( even though I took away our "life style" by continually being pregnant! LOL )

You were my beautiful Maid of Honor at my wedding

You kept me very busy for the best summer EVER when Robert was in Texas!

You are my Vegas partner!!!

You put up with our horribly decorated bed and breakfast choice so I could save money in Lake Arrowhead!

You've been there through all the changes and stages of Robert ( and my hair )

You ALWAYS make me laugh and taught me how to laugh at myself!


Can you believe she's 41??????????????? ( sorry Mersey but you need to be proud of it! )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Maria!! You look so awesome- i would never guess your 41- maybe 31... what's your secret?!?

Anonymous said...

Shannin, I would be so lost without you. Love You LOTS Mersey xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maria!!! Hope you have a wonderful year to come :o)
Love, Cheryl