My love and addiction to you have not faltered at all, but rather grown in strength.
You still have the softest, most wonderful skin on earth, but you aren't stingy with the kisses anymore - you give them out willingly and often.
You still hate bread, but you do now eat bbq sauce and mushrooms in your spaghetti and on your pizza!
Your still quite dramatic and exceptionally impulsive, but are starting to feel much more remorse and understanding now.
When you love, you love BIG. ( I wonder where you get that from? (o: )
You are a great baseball player, and a wonderful teacher and brother to Jack ( when you are in the mood )
Watching your good interactions with Kyla and Jack bring me a happiness that can not be duplicated.
My favorite moments are when you ask if just "me and you" can have some hot tea and a snack and talk about our day. You will never know the joy that brings me. I hope that you'll continue to want to do that with me as you get older.
The pride you have for being "four now" is overwhelmingly apparent and brings me just as much pride. You have the best little voice ever, and my favorite word you say is "ok?" but it has to be at the end of a question. Your voice gets a little higher and the word is said in such a cute and convincing manner that makes it nearly impossible to say no.
I can see the progression you are making in your impulses, and your understanding for why you need to be taken away from certain situations. You seem to feel regret and even want to discuss what has happened, so I'm hopeful for what the future holds for you.
Your opportunities are limitless. You can accomplish every goal you set out to have if you can find your focus, your niche in life. I hope you will always remember that you can talk to me about anything and we'll be able to work through everything together. You will NEVER be alone.
You still hate bread, but you do now eat bbq sauce and mushrooms in your spaghetti and on your pizza!
Your still quite dramatic and exceptionally impulsive, but are starting to feel much more remorse and understanding now.
When you love, you love BIG. ( I wonder where you get that from? (o: )
You are a great baseball player, and a wonderful teacher and brother to Jack ( when you are in the mood )
Watching your good interactions with Kyla and Jack bring me a happiness that can not be duplicated.
My favorite moments are when you ask if just "me and you" can have some hot tea and a snack and talk about our day. You will never know the joy that brings me. I hope that you'll continue to want to do that with me as you get older.
The pride you have for being "four now" is overwhelmingly apparent and brings me just as much pride. You have the best little voice ever, and my favorite word you say is "ok?" but it has to be at the end of a question. Your voice gets a little higher and the word is said in such a cute and convincing manner that makes it nearly impossible to say no.
I can see the progression you are making in your impulses, and your understanding for why you need to be taken away from certain situations. You seem to feel regret and even want to discuss what has happened, so I'm hopeful for what the future holds for you.
Your opportunities are limitless. You can accomplish every goal you set out to have if you can find your focus, your niche in life. I hope you will always remember that you can talk to me about anything and we'll be able to work through everything together. You will NEVER be alone.
I've been keeping track and nearly EVERY single day you tell me all of the following:
" you are beautiful mommy."
" I love your hair mommy."
" I just love you so much mommy."
" I miss you when you are at work mommy."
I live for those moments, and you never let me down.
" you are beautiful mommy."
" I love your hair mommy."
" I just love you so much mommy."
" I miss you when you are at work mommy."
I live for those moments, and you never let me down.
My dear, charming, gorgeous, special little addiction, and oldest boy of mine, I love you more than all of the baseball's in all of the baseball games on all of the baseball fields in the world.
4 comments:
You're the best mommy ever. Your recollection is so positive and warm. Happy 4th B-day Kade - Love you! Auntie Becky
Awww I love it when he says "ok"" too!!! I love him, Happy Birthday Kade!
So So sweet Shannon, you made me cry!
You forgot to tell him one thing....how he is the luckiest boy in the world having you for his mommy! We LOVE him so much...hope he knows it...hope he feels it! GO KADE! Love, MomMeMe
Post a Comment