Friday, June 19, 2009

Must be better!

I don't know what is keeping me from blogging ( ok, I do know, it's called facebook ) because I love it so much - but I have to get back into it again.

I also haven't been taking pictures, and I don't know why. I used to take pictures every day just to catch normal moments, and I'm so sad, I feel like I've missed a ton of those over the last few weeks.

I vow to get better... I mean this is my journal, my book, that will help me remember life as it passes so quickly!

Also - Jack is nearly potty trained!!! YAY!! He's going on 3 nights of waking up dry, and although we have some accidents during the day, the mainly occur when I drop the ball on reminding him (o:

I calculated it, we have spent about $5000 on diapers and wipes through out the last 5 years that we have had diapers in our house. OUCH. I am so glad that is coming to an end!!! It does though remind me of how my baby is not a baby yet again. You know what though, he still has babies breath. I swear! I hope it never ever goes away.

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

Yeah!! A blog entry - I miss them too. Congratulations BIG GUY Jack we are very proud of you!

Nicole

MomMeMe said...

GOOD JOB JACKIE! I am sooo proud of how well he is doing Shan. I tell him "Don't pee pee on Spiderman" or whoever/whatever is on his undies. He is so cute- OK, only in the "toyet"...are you trying to write in their babybooks?