Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

All 3 dads in my life had to work yesterday..... TJ and my dad are helping my Uncle Dennis with 12 hour shifts of security for a car show, and Robert works 7 days a week these days - so we made due with the little time we had. TJ had the day shift so we missed him all together, but I took the kids out to see Robert at his work in the morning and my dad & mom came over for dinner later in the day.

The kids love going to see Daddy at his work - and every time we go, he puts together a "craft" folder complete with colored paper, a new pen, and new labels with their names on them in various colors.

TJ - I am such a proud big sister these days. You are quite the dad to those wonderful boys of yours! I know it's hard having two but so rewarding! Serina and you provide so much love to Aiden and Gavin, it makes me so happy to see the 4 of you together at your home, and in your element.

Dad - Thank you. Thank you for being you and for being such a great papa to my babies.

Robert - we miss you when you work so much , but we are so proud of you for working so much. It's hard on all of us for different reasons, but I am so impressed with what you have accomplished there. The recognition you get and the amazing things you've been able to do in that department is so exciting to hear about.

Your wonderful children think so much of you and live for the moments of you pulling up after work or the errands that they go on with you. I love glancing over at you when you don't know it and your admiring something they are doing or saying. I can see the pride in your eyes... it's pretty spectacular isn't it?! You've helped do that! Hopefully next year you wont have to be working and we can do something really big! I love you! xoxo

Just thought a picture of the motorcycle was fitting (o:

A picture of ALL of the many cards the kids made!
Sitting at her daddy's desk at work -


Jackie at daddy's work
Daddy's little princess!!
LOL - she was posing, but I missed the pose (o:
I caught them off guard, these are their favorite shirts though... they would wear them daily if they could.

Happy Father's day!!!

My daddy, and "Papa Jack"


No comments: