Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr. Beard has turned 4.

I have tried to start writing this a few times already today and the tears just wont stop flowing, so I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures from the wonderful breakfast birthday party we had on Saturday. I hope that I'll be able to compose my self and my thoughts to my newly turned 4 year old boy Kade.

Thank you to everyone that came on Saturday - the boys had a fantastic time!! We love you all so much!!










































2 comments:

MomMeMe said...

3, 4 & 5!!!!It just doesn't get any better than this!!!My favotite ages in the life of a child.Enjoy this year with your sweet babies Shannon. Thanks for a really great time Sat. I think everyone loved Kades breakfast idea..GOOD JOB Kade!!!Seems like everyones kids had fun! They are all such cuties!Dad wants to take the boys to the school yard to hit some golf balls!Really cute pictures!! Smiles,Love MomMeMe XOXOX

themonteleones said...

We had a great time and what a great idea for a breakfast party, we are all up anyways right???