Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Go COWBOYS!

We had a fun evening of playing with Sydney, Aiden & Gavin and the boys dressing up in their daddy's t-shirts.... LOL - they make the kids look TINY!

Thank goodness for the visitors too let me tell you.... my life consists of the continual back and forth of love and hate between my kids. They go from hitting and "copying" and bothering to crying because the other one is hurt and not leaving the house until the other's come along. Seriously - right now they try to upset each other by copying each other, or making a face the other one doesn't like, or standing too close to the other.......... it DRIVES ME CRAZY! Then though this will happen: Jack wont be able to sleep so he'll call out for Kyla.... Kyla got hurt yesterday and was crying, next thing I know Jack starts crying - why might you ask was he crying? "because Kyla got hurt." Or Kade will give Jack his motorcycle "until you can find yours ok?"

OMG - have I mentioned lately how much I need football season to start and be done with this baseball stuff??

We have a free t-ball clinic that we are going to tonight with the city of Lakewood. I have such anxiety over it ( of course ) cause I don't know how it's going to be or what it's going to consist of. Cross your fingers that my kids like it and it's worth going to for 8 Wednesday's in a row (o:











(o:


No comments: