Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Cheryl!

You know your getting old when you go out for coffee for your birthday! Cheryl, Becky, Amber, Nicole and I try to go out at least once a month for margaritas or something.. we skipped a month ( or two? ) and spontaneously decided that last week would work for 4 out of 5 of us.... ( thank goodness for Nicole reminding us that it's Cheryl's birthday otherwise we wouldn't have known - which I personally blame Cheryl for because she didn't fill out my birthday alarm request!! ) Anyway - since we forgot of course the generous thing to do was to have her pick where she wanted to go, and how thrilled we all were that she picked Starbucks... ( sad huh? )

It was the start of my migraine from hell but the girls as usual still made me laugh the whole time, even though I was squinting at them as they talked. We found a new drink: A Green Tea latte.... word of advise though, if you order it: DO NOT LOOK AT IT. Becky strangely popped her lid off on accident then spilled some on the table ( we have no idea how that happened ) but it was BRIGHT FLUORESCENT GREEN - seriously, like radioactive color.

I did my standard: "I blog, so I have to take pictures" and we thought we could pull it off with one of us holding the camera. 4 pictures later and we still weren't happy but we gave up. You would have thought that someone watching the mockery we were making of ourselves would have offered to snap a photo for us, but nope! Here are the 4 attempts. We couldn't stop laughing because the first one Cheryl's head looked like beetlejuice because it was like squeezed in-between Becky and I!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.k. so I'm totally laughing again just reading about that stinkin Green Tea Latte - too funny!! It's never a dull moment with my girlies :o)

P.S. If you all don't remember my birthday then maybe I can forget about it too ... I would be perfectly thrilled to stay just where I am forever - life is good :o)

Becky said...

beetlejuice, beetlejuice....(who thinks of that?)