Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tinkertoys!!!!!

Remember these?

The kids had so much fun playing with Tinkertoys at Meme & Papa's house yesterday, and I got some great pictures! ( that was not fun to pick up though, let me tell you! The kids all declared: "this is boring to pick stuff up!" Tell me about it!)

Jack took a few short breaks to suck his thumb with the tag from his blanket - I'm sorry I know I shouldn't but I just love it and think that it's the cutest thing for my manly little man to do!






Too bad my moms garage wasn't closed, I would have loved this picture!
Sorry... couldn't resist these of Kyla~ I love her freckles!




We can't decide if we are going to grow his hair out to see if it's curly like Kades or keep shaving it????????? I hate inbetween stages though!

2 comments:

Four Flights said...

Hi Shan,

I am now officially all caught up on your blog! Now, if I could just get caught up on mine :(

XOXO
Andrea

Jeana said...

I LOVE her freckles, too!