Welcome to the world of The Beard Family of 5. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Look how big he's gotten!
Everytime I see him which isn't nearly often enough, he has gotten so much bigger! I've almost forgotten how fast the early months fly by. As you'll see in these pictures, All the boys are very in love with their Papa Jack!
Look at how big and gorgeous Gavin's eyes are!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That kid has TJ Chapman genes written all over him!! What a lovely baby- I know they grow so quick at first, especially when they aren't your own.
I saw the video of Kyla swimming and she gets better and better every day! Kyla's picture of sleeoing while she was eating is so funny and cute! Kyla, Kade, and Jack all seemed to have had so much fun at Roberts work also! Love sydney!
Just thinkin and really appreciate them...Isn't it the BEST feeling you could ever have...no matter how "icky" you might feel inside or out, your precious sweet babies don't care! They just want to feel you, hug you, kiss you, look at you and listen to our voices and just know you are there! I LOVE MY family so much. Gavin is such a beautiful baby boy and doing so well! Thanks TJ & Serina for our bundle of joy. Aiden & Jack will never have to fight for Papa Jacks attention..he Loves all his super stars! Kyla, has us right in the palm of her little pretty hand-OMG she is such a cutie pie!!!w/attitude!!! Thanks for all the pictures Shan XOXO
Woops...I missed KADE in above message with Papas Superstars...sorry, was thinking of the picture of Jack holding Gavin, Jack & Aiden...Kade wasn't in it, but this little charmer can't be missed!! Sorry Shan
6 comments:
That kid has TJ Chapman genes written all over him!! What a lovely baby- I know they grow so quick at first, especially when they aren't your own.
He is so cute. Great pictures.
I saw the video of Kyla swimming and she gets better and better every day! Kyla's picture of sleeoing while she was eating is so funny and cute! Kyla, Kade, and Jack all seemed to have had so much fun at Roberts work also!
Love sydney!
Just thinkin and really appreciate them...Isn't it the BEST feeling you could ever have...no matter how "icky" you might feel inside or out, your precious sweet babies don't care! They just want to feel you, hug you, kiss you, look at you and listen to our voices and just know you are there! I LOVE MY family so much. Gavin is such a beautiful baby boy and doing so well! Thanks TJ & Serina for our bundle of joy. Aiden & Jack will never have to fight for Papa Jacks attention..he Loves all his super stars! Kyla, has us right in the palm of her little pretty hand-OMG she is such a cutie pie!!!w/attitude!!! Thanks for all the pictures Shan XOXO
Woops...I missed KADE in above message with Papas Superstars...sorry, was thinking of the picture of Jack holding Gavin, Jack & Aiden...Kade wasn't in it, but this little charmer can't be missed!! Sorry Shan
He is such a cutie!!!
(They all are)
Post a Comment