Here is a video, I hope it works this time!
( I'm going to go pick up lunch and cross my fingers it will actually be done when I get back! )
What do you know, it worked!
Kyla was so tired she fell asleep eating her snack - fork still in hand:

Saturday was Megan Chamberlins b-day party... it was so unbelievably hot, my kids barely even went in the jumper!! Happy 2nd Birthday Megan!!
The Birthday Girl giving me a smile! Cheryl made miniature strawberry, lemon, and chocolate cupcakes for the kids, and full size ones for the adults. She's so crafty!
Camryn exploring around the jumper!
Daddy and Jack having a cupcake ( Robert made him a fancy playdoh bracelet ) ... look at Jack's face, that was after 2 applications of sunscreen! It was SO hot!
What would you give for these eyelashes? Why do boys always get the good ones??
Saturday after the party we did more swimming to cool us off and decided to skip naps. Jack is NOT ready to skip a nap. He fell asleep from 5:30 - 6:30 when we woke him up and he wasn't happy about it. My parents came over for dinner, thank goodness for PaPa and Central A/C to take care of my unhappy, still tired Jack!
I thought this was funny... they got out of the pool for a snack break and the boys were being so dramatic about the sun in their eyes. They wouldn't listen about turning around or putting their hats on.
Kyla wouldn't even take her goggles off to eat - she was afraid we wouldn't let her back in the pool or something!
Finally he put a visor on!
This is the first time Robert held Gavin. He's afraid of infants - but he sucked it up so we could eat his bbq'd food. TJ & Serina dropped off Gavin to stay the night with my mom on Saturday night..... ( they really had to twist her arm )
Robert told me the next day that he thinks we should have another one. NO THANK YOU! I can give this one back. ( He even started walking around the house declaring where "she" would go )
Kade woke up Sunday morning with 101.6 fever. It was very strange, I gave him 2 cool baths and motrin / tylenol - but by the time he woke up from his nap it was up to 102.4 ??? He said he felt fine, but it hurt a little bit to swallow. He didn't eat much and only wanted ice water. I have no idea where it came from other than too much sun maybe, because this was him right before bed!
I was so worried about leaving him with my mom and dad for the concert Sunday night because he was really really clingy to me. Robert suggested that I call a few people to see if they could go with me to the concert and he would stay home with Kade. Of course no one could go because it was the last minute and who doesn't have plans or just plain can't! So Robert walked him over to my moms to print out the concert tickets and see how he did. He said he wanted to stay and my mom said she was ok with that. We said we would pick him up after the concert instead of leaving him overnight - so Robert and I ended up going and I had a great time!!!!
Hinder.. they were really good actually.
Me & Robert before Aaron came on!
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but it cracked us up. This couple was SO cuddly all night long and he was 1/3 the size of her, so the cuddling made us smile.
Here is Aaron singing me absolute favorite song - it was the first one! Sorry it's dark, just close your eyes and enjoy the magic.
Monday Robert worked ( triple time - yeay! ) so I brought the kids in to see him. They were SO thrilled - almost as much as he was!

Kyla and Jack got to color on the white board in the "craft ( conference ) room" No one else was there besides Robert - so we ordered pizza and got the grand tour!

I love him.

So end the weekend with another bbq with meme and papa, lots of baseball, scooters and sandlot - and that about sums it up. I'm still tired!
5 comments:
Wow, Shannon. What a weekend! I am glad you got to enjoy your concert. I can't believe Kyla's swimming- awesome!
Awe, visiting dada at work makes me happy. Rob must have loved that.
I love the pic of Kyla asleep! I'm glad you had a great time at the concert!
Oh my gosh....it was like the hottest day of the summer for Meg's birthday (my luck of course)!!! and....to my dismay....she is 3, not 2 :(
It is going by much too fast.
Oh my gosh....it was like the hottest day of the summer for Meg's birthday (my luck of course)!!! and....to my dismay....she is 3, not 2 :(
It is going by much too fast.
Post a Comment