Welcome to the world of The Beard Family of 5. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
proof they love each other.........
My kids are starting this type of banter: "Mom, Kyla is standing by me!" "Mom, Kade called me a baby!" "Kade! Don't walk next to me!" "Kyla, I'm sitting here and you aren't, nanananana!"
Fun stuff.
However, I did walk out of the bathroom this morning to find this:
I know - go ahead and say it together: "aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh" hehehe
( moments like this keep me going )
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are the moments that remind us why we wanted to be parents and why we love them sooooooooooooo much!
5 comments:
Those are the moments that remind us why we wanted to be parents and why we love them sooooooooooooo much!
So So cute
What a great picture. Be sure to show them that when they get a little older and complain about eachother even more.
Darling!
That is so precious!
Post a Comment