Kyla tagged along with Syndey and Mollie and went on all of the rides with them, Dad and I took turns pulling Jack in the wagon and Kade made it on one ride ( that bruised his back and gave him whiplash ) and went down one slide with Robert ( which hit his head on the side ) before he declared his desire to go home! Which was fine with Robert because he worked all day getting in some O.T. and was exhausted to begin with.
We went back the next day for more funnel cake and to let Kyla use up the tickets. Kade was anxious to go back, but he changed his mind once we actually got there because his shoes hurt his feet and the roller coaster wasn't what he thought. He is so high maintenance! lol. I took the boys home after lunch and Kyla stayed with my mom to use up the tickets and do some shopping afterwards. Good thing because she kept her for me while I met 3 sets of sisters at East Side Mario's ( ANG... where were you, I was solo! we could have pretended we were sisters! ) Kim & Kelly, Jeana and Jessica, and Stacy & Jenny. It was so much fun - 3 hours flew by like nothing! My mom kept Kyla overnight ( because she refused to come home with me even though I promised her the world! ) and oddly enough, my dad stopped by at 9:20 to tell me the people at the carnival found his phone ( and would I activate it ) and Jack wouldn't stop crying when it was time for him to leave, so he took him too!
Here are LOTS of pictures!





This is where Robert and Kade hurt themselves! Can you tell it didn't work out so well!?

Kyla, Syndey and Mollie going down the big slide

Anjie and Lorien, and my 2 Jack's going down the slide!







Syndey won this poodle for Kyla - which she named: Cinderella of course!

Jackie dancing on the dance floor

He got around the roller coaster 2 times before he totally freaked out!

This is the bat he won "fishing" for floating ducks!
4 comments:
OMG they sell beer at that carnival????? I would have been there if I knew that. I had so much fun on Sunday!!
Love the picts!! We drove by there on Sunday and thought about stopping but decided not to. Bummer - looks like it was fun :o) We'll have to all go together next year!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm with Kim, I'd have been there if I knew there was beer. I'm still puzzled by that...beer, at St. Josephs....hmmm.
Yes, that is strange about beer at a church carnival, but I totally get it. Sorry, I missed dinner- I really wanted to go and we could so pretended to be sisters and talk about whatever it is sisters talk about. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment