Last night we tried to wear the kids out by playing lots of soccer, baseball, tennis, basketball, catch, scooters, bikes, etc... hoping they would go down early. After awhile of doing that I engulfed myself in reorganizing and cleaning toys through out the house, while the kids played nicely together and Robert caught up on his Paranormal State and Ghost Hunters shows. He snuck into bed about 8:45, right when I realized it was Monday night and I was missing football - so I set the kids up with a movie and caught the last 2 minutes and the OT of the game. As soon as the game was over, I walked in the playroom to find this;
I don't know if you can tell or not, but they took the cushions off of the couch, put their wooden chairs on the cushionless couch, then used the cushions for dividers and doors for their "train" I thought it was so creative I had to get some pictures!


Ok, these are pictures to just document their ever changing personalities.... Kyla was happy at first, then she was irritated - Jack was THRILLED to have his picture taken and kept saying CHEESE, and Kade - well, Kade likes nothing.



ISN'T THIS ONE FUNNY!?!
He smiles and cuddles and laughs with me, I promise!!!
What I didn't find so "creative" was this is where Robert was while my kids were making their train. I also walked in to find them walking along the back of the couch, on to the table between the couch and the chaise and then jumping onto the chaise lounge.
3 comments:
Cute and clever idea they came up with. As far as the fearlessness that comes with being a child....i.e., walking on tables and on backs of couches, watch out, I have a nice scar from doing that!
So cute - I just love to see little imaginations at work! :o)
I love the train!
Post a Comment