Friday, April 11, 2008

Can I not get away from theives?

Seriously - it makes me so unbelievably mad that someone can steal from another person - ESPECIALLY when it's clearly for a child.

Becky works at Vizari and got my kids decorated soccer balls - someone stole them from off of our porch. Right next to a car seat that has been there for 3 weeks.
Robert was even home - his truck was in the driveway. He just didn't hear her knocking - but the theives didn't know he wasn't sitting right in the living room.

I'm just so irritated. I guess Mark Tafoya who lives 2 streets over just had his house actually broken into a week or so ago! Ang, I bet that doesn't happen in Mission Viejo! Robert said if we could afford to live anywhere and it had to be in California it would be Mission Viejo.

Anyway - I'm rambling. I'm tired and now I'm pissed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they were stolen right off your porch-- so bold!! Crime happens everywhere, my neighbor just had his stereo stolen out of his car... But I do LOVE where we live and so happy we bought when prices were lower.

Anonymous said...

We had a freaky thing happen last weekend...Jason camped out in our backyard with the boys Sat. night and woke up in the am to our back gate open and his van broken into. Thankfully they didn't take anything this time, but it really freaked me out that they were obviously in our backyard when the guys were sleeping in the tent! I LOVE BELLFLOWER!!!