FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! ROBERT WILL BE BACK TO GETTING UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING AND GOING TO WORK! He just passed a test, and scored high enough that they will let him pick his facility. He just has to go through a quick technical 15 minute interview, but should be starting by early May.
This isn't the job that he is actually pursuing for long term but it's getting him back in with a little bit of extra money even.
This has been a very long 16 months.
We've gone through stuff like this before with his previous jobs or lack there of, but once he got into Edison, I thought that was all behind me... all it takes is a damn knee surgery and my love of stability is thrown out the window again. Granted, we couldn't have had all of the side jobs, moving would have been 1000x worse, and he wouldn't have gotten to spend so much time with the kids - but I'm over it and ready to have him appreciate the working world again (o;
1 comment:
yeah! I know how it is sometimes when they are home too much...
Post a Comment