Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello.... some information please?!

So can you believe that Robert doesn't know what time he starts and his starting wage YET for Monday!???? It's freakin 5 days away! I've been having anxiety all week, I have some health issues that I can't deal with until Friday because this new doctor couldn't get me in, and now this... I can't handle much these days.

The positive: my kids are great and are so much each others best friends, it's amazing to watch and is exactly what I dreamed for when I found out I was pregnant with each subsequent child. I dread the day when they aren't this close, maybe it's possible they'll only go through little spurts of separation but will stay close most of the time?? We do so much kissing and cuddling and hugging and sharing - that doesn't have to stop when they get older does it?

This post makes me look crazy doesn't it? I feel that way today.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

I love how close my girls are, too - even with Abby being a baby. They light up in the morning when they see each other. I too, hope it will last forever!

themonteleones said...

I hope that your health issues aren't serious. That is a guy for you..they never ask any questions!