Saturday, April 26, 2008
Unexpected Trip to California Adventure...
Cheryl called me at 3:45 ( like 4 times because I didn't answer, while I was getting a hair cut! ) on Friday and said that her 2 boys didn't want to go to Disneyland - and they had those park hopper tickets that were about to expire and asked if I wanted to take Kyla and Kade! For free? of course!!! So we threw ourselves together and actually went to California Adventure. I thought it would be horrible at first because Kade doesn't normally like all of the rides and characters but we had a fantastic perfect time. The weather was great, and we rode every age appropriate ride atleast twice with only 3-5 minute waits. I am so thankful that we go to test the waters like that. Cheryl brought her daughter Megan and the kids had a blast together. 1 of the pictures is horrible and you can barely tell what it is, but I had to put it in there so you could see them cracking up on the lady bug ride... we all were, we had no idea it was going to spin and jerk us around like that!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't CA Adventure the best! There are never any lines in the Bug's Life area and they serve adult "drinks" it can't get better than that. You will one day have to get Disney passes so you can meet us all there. I am so glad the kids had a blast.
Hello Shan, Thats Awesome you got to take the kiddo's to disney, I can't wait to take my monsters to Disney world here!! You should plan a trip to Florida!!
Love Ya
Sounds like a blast - be prepared for longer lines at Disneyland, though! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment