Popcorn has always been a staple snack in our house, and now it's even better that Jack loves it. I just missed the picture of all 3 of them laying on their tummy's with this big bowl in the middle... but of course as soon as I grab the camera they have to change positions to say "cheese." The picture at the top is to remind me how cute Kade is because that is what saved him after he threw the popcorn all over the floor in the playroom!
This is a picture of the boys playing; "where's Jack?" We ask where Jack is and he covers his eyes - then throws his hands out as is to surprise us. All 3 of them went through doing that, and seem to think it's the funniest thing ever. The 2 boys are having much more bonding moments, I can only hope they are as close as Kyla and Kade are. ( Kyla still asks if she can be in Kades room - I feel so selfish for not switching them! )
We have this unlandscaped huge square trim of dirt around our basketball court in the backyard... Kyla and Kade love to dig in it and Jack just has kind of watched until today. This is what I walked out to! He had so much fun - he literally was throwing it up in the air like he would confetti or something and letting it fall on his face! Then I walked out and he was laying down in it... I bet he would love the snow, I wish we would have made it up there this year.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! What is it with dirt?? My kids love to play in the dirt and Brady especially loves to take(what he calls) dirt showers, where he pours dirt all over his head as if it's shampoo... nice!
It looks like you had a good night. I bet bath time was fun.
Jack's eye's are so much like T.J.s! Dirt is the cheapest fun they have!
Kaylee and Jack would be perfect friends...Kiki loves the Dirt and she always looks like she's eaten it when she's done! Haha I have come to the point where I have the Washcloth Handy before we even enter the back yard!
Post a Comment