
Kade doesn't eat cupcakes, he just picks the sprinkles off and eats those! (o:

Angie fixing Aubrey's hair after too much jumping.

My friend Amber and her husband Jim and girls!

Camryn watching the older kids having fun in the bouncer / slide!

Jeana and Abby at the party!

Ruby on the big slide

Trevor wanting to make sure he gets every bite (o:

We celebrated Jack's 2nd birthday party this weekend. We had a hot dog buffet, yummy margarita's, a bouncer that was a big hit and lots and lots of kids and friends!
We are so lucky to have so many friends to celebrate with, all of the kids seemed to have such a great time - I don't think I said more than 10 words to Kyla and Kade the whole day. We got an extra big bouncer with a climbing internal step and a slide that went down the side - I've never seen anything like it and my camera didn't capture the trail of children just waiting their turn to climb up the "steps"
The kids were jumping from the top to the middle of the slide, and doing somersaults down the slide, and going backwards, etc.. they are CRAZY! Kade was copying everything Brady was doing and was actually being daring - I'm so glad. He talked about Brady all night long!
Jack was in the bouncer all morning before the kids got there, and all night after they left... it was a little too active for him, he's not as daring as Taylor and Aubrey ( they are 1-2 months younger than him!! ) I wish I could have gotten a still picture of Jack after everyone sang happy birthday to him, the smile on his face and his clapping hands made my heart melt and the lack of sleep all worth it!
Everyone was SO generous with their gifts, Kyla and Kade even got b-day presents... I started out hiding them to make sure that they understood the concept of it being Jack's b-day, but of course that didn't last. We had a long night Sat. night and all day Sunday playing with the goodies!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the great party! The girls had so much fun! You really know how to through a great Birthday Bash! and I'm sure you are still recovering ;).
What a great party! Thanks for inviting us, sorry Brady got a little crazy on the slide.
Thanks for such a great time!! My kids both had a blast, although TT was crying most of the time. THe next day I was changing her and she had at least 20 tiny bruises up and down her legs (I think from climbing up to get to the slide). She is a trooper and was totally fine.
Post a Comment