Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby Gavin is coming today!!!!!!!!!

Serina was due on 7/29... as of today still no contractions.
She had her doctors appointment and I guess this doctor ( different from last week ) said the baby is actually NOT in place and to go to L&D to try to get him moved. Within an hour TJ called me and said they've gone ahead and scheduled the c-section for this afternoon!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT to hold him!!!!

Robert can't get his head around the fact that she doesn't have to "almost die" as he calls my 3 labors, and just gets to have her baby at a certain time of day. Of course I didn't reiterate to him that she is experiencing major surgery so he would continue to remember how bad my experiences were ) I told him I would rather go through my hell again than be pregnant for the month longer like she was - so I consider it even and her reward.

I'll post pictures tomorrow. YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie!!! Give our love to the happy mommy and daddy! and we can't wait to meet baby Gavin!

Jeana said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!