Thursday, July 10, 2008

Check me out...

Last night I went to 2 restaurants! I haven't been out to eat in what seems like forever ( well at least according to me who has a restaurant addiction )

My mom was meeting Sydney and Cathy for dinner, so she decided to take Kyla with her because Kyla LOVES Sydney -



Robert and I took the boys to Round Table and invited my dad to join us, the boys love pizza and we always go early like at 4:30 when we take Jack because well, it's just easier with less people around.

We sat in the "game room" and Kade found this game where you drop coins in a tunnel or something, and he just kept winning tickets. They seriously didn't stop coming out!! He won like 650 of them! It was hilarious. He bought balls and pencils for all of his friends at meme's house and a bracelet for his sister ( who wasn't even there...awwwwhhh )






I of course, felt like dessert after having pizza so Robert said I should just go meet up with my mom and Kyla at Islands and he definitely didn't have to tell me twice... I left the boys there and went for a margarita and some Kona Pie. YUMMY. I should have taken a picture of the dessert so you would all know why I made the drive over there!

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Forget the picture of the pie, show me a picture of the margarita... I've been craving a frozen drink!

themonteleones said...

Lucky you!!!! I bet that margarita tasted fantastic!

Four Flights said...

I LOVE THEIR KONA PIE!!! Lucky girl you. Although how did the combination of the tangy margarita work with the sweet kona pie? :)