Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Friday!!

I told my mom I would give her $100 to keep my kids overnight for me. She said no.
I said $200, she said no. I said $500, she STILL said no. Apparantely it would take $2000 to keep my kids overnight tonight. I don't blame her!! Oh well, it was worth a shot.

We went to the Dr's for Robert's follow up visit to his dreadfully annoying sinus infection thing he has had for like 3 years... the pills she gave him a couple of weeks ago didn't work - so he has another new prescription and she's ordered a Cat Scan now. Finally! something.

I have taken my kids "night swimming" we are calling it, even thought it's still light outside at 7:00 for the last 2 days. We've decided to call it that because they couldn't get their head around why in the world I wasn't putting sunscreen on them before we went in the water! hahaha... I want to take them swimming in the dark this weekend so my dad can turn the light on, I think they'll love it. It's been great though, it cools our bodies down, I bathe them in the outside shower when they are done - and best of all, Kyla is swimming! She jumps off the diving board and swims to the side now!! Yeay!! She's SO proud of herself! I'll post a video or pictures next week, right now I'm in the water swimming about 2 inches away from her incase she needs me. I'll relax about it with some more pratice. She just gets too excited and starts to smile and forgets to kick!

To end the work week, I had to show you my new mug... isn't it PERFECT???

2 comments:

Jeana said...

That is awesome that Kyla is swimming. We need to start teaching Ruby b/c she loves the water. FUNNY mug!! See you tomorrow!

Bill and Paige said...

I love the mug...very cute:)