Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Knotts Berry Farm

I'm just going to keep it simple and say that I don't enjoy when plans change and things happen that make plans change. We'll leave it at that (even though you know I could go on, and on, and on with what I would really like to say!) (o;

Here are some cute pictures from Knotts Berry Farm... Once we made it to Camp Snoopy the kids had a great time!!! There were no crowds at all, I couldn't believe how open it was! It was quite hot yesterday though... Next time we're going to take the kids after their nap and from about 4p.m. - 9p.m. I think it will guarantee a much higher success rate (o:

After Kyla rode this one 3 times by herself, Kade finally decided to join in!


They had this ride all to themselves... they could NOT stop giggling!


I think they must have ran across these bridges at least 20 times!


Mommy and Kade waiting for the balloon ride to get started


Kade on the balloon ride


Kyla getting ready to ride her first ride by herself ( Kade was grumpy )


Look at Kyla's face after the ride went up!


Sondra and Kade after getting wet on the big bridge..

2 comments:

Jeana said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Cute pics!

Bill and Paige said...

I haven't been to knotts in forever! Looks like you had a great time!