Last night my dad didn't end up walking the kids home because Robert and I went over there to look at my moms computer which got another virus... urrghhhh! We brought the kids home and there were NO tears. * sighs deeply *
The night was pretty fun with the kids - Kyla set up her own "store" with all of her letter stuff that Grandma Honey had given her. ( If anyone has old stationery that they will never use please don't throw it away, pass it to me )
Look at her concentration while setting it all up! (o:

This is the actual "inventory"

She's so proud!

Her first customer!

And of course, this is what Kade was doing.

I hope these video's aren't as dark as my old work computer monitor is making them seem.... when I played them back on my camera they didn't seem dark. I had to take 3 video's because well, they all wanted to see themselves, and I kept trying to get all 3 to cooperate in one and it wasn't happening.
Sorry for the extreme close up.... he wouldn't back up!!!
Ok, this is my wonderfully, sweet, handsome, precious, softest skin, greatest baseball player, loving his mommy son ever. ( I have to tell myself that sometimes... the other day he came up to me and held my hand and said: "Mommy, you are SO beautiful." )See why I'm addicted to him. He's just like his father, charming, intelligent, sneaky, and high maintanence. But I say that with complete love of course. )
3 comments:
Love the videos! Aubrey would love to play with Kyla and her store.
they are alll SOOO cute!
I can't wait until Camryn builds her own train and opens her own store just like KKJ. I love your babies.
Post a Comment