Friday night when I was getting ready to go out Kyla got into my makeup. Normally she just asks what it is, but not this time. This time she put on mascara and pulled out the only lipstick in my bag that is the kind that does NOT come off - you know the "all day" ones. She came out to me looking like this: ( she did pretty good with the mascara! )

What I was getting ready for was to go have a "free night at the Theater " We got tickets to the Carpenter Center and My mom, Becky, Cathy ( Sydney's mom ) and I saw the funniest play I have ever seen! It was a local group doing: Alice in One-Hit Wonderland 2: Through the Looking Glass. I highly recommend you check out the reviews, it was GREAT!! I don't think I stopped laughing for more than 2 minutes.
Of course Becky and I had to down a glass of wine before it started!

Me and Becky waiting for the show to start!

My and my beautiful mommy! We haven't had a good picture together in a long time!

I got another really cute video this weekend - I'm always too late to get the good stuff.... before I took this one, he sang the entire song with no interuptions - but this is the basic idea. This is just a touch of why I'm so addicted to him. I love his little voice and his gorgeous face and when he can be so sweet. How exciting... a positive Kade blog post!!!
Just a cute picture of Jack!

There is something I just love about this picture of Kyla.

My mom took Kyla to a boutique and bought her a dog, complete with a certificate of ownership and everything. She named it: Jewel. I walked in to her with my camera taking pictures of the dog. She knew how to turn it on and take the pictures (o:

Robert brought in the jungle gym Saturday night and we still have it in the playroom. It's amazing how toys are like new when they are put in a different spot. Kyla can now hang upside down on her own and Jack climbs to the top and jumps in the middle. ( This really freaks Robert out as you can imagine! ) At one point I put a tent on the top so they could go camping and got some really cute pictures!!








This was my attempt to have them all sleep together for their nap. It didn't work. Only Kade made it.

I miss them TERRIBLY today.
7 comments:
I Love the picture of you and your Mom!
aww, i love that video! soooo precious! such a fun weekend!
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend :o) Love all the picts!
I love the tent idea and they all look so cute with their elbows on the floor and their faces held up by their hands. I remember when it didn't hurt to lay like that. I love that you recognized how happy it made you to write a positive post about Kade. He's coming around. Maybe getting through this pottying issue is helping him feel he's successful and will improve his attitude.
Looks like it was a fun filled weekend! Love the lipstick lol. All the pictures were great.
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Kyla did great with that makeup!! LOL..she must be watching a lot! :) You looked so beautiful!
Looks like a fun weekend! Yeah Kade!!!
Post a Comment