I don't think Kade knows what to do with himself - he seems to be confused that he is doing something progressive! LOL
Last night he peed on the toilet twice and actually told me when the timer went off. ( It didn't even go off each time, but I would have rather be caught dead than say: " No wait Kade, Don't get on the toilet yet! " )
He climbs up there by himself and waits about 1 minute. If he doesn't go, he says: "I'm not ready mom, set the timer again and I'll do it later." He even let me take a picture of him, WILLINGLY...... ?????????????
WHO IS THIS KID AND WHAT DID HE DO WITH KADE?
WHO IS THIS KID AND WHAT DID HE DO WITH KADE?

Oh ya - after he does go pee he says this: " Ok, mom I peed, but THAT was the last time." Ahhhh, he's back.
We've had 1 accident at my house and 1 accident at meme's house so far. Hopefully in 2 weeks there will be no pull-ups other than for nighttime sleeping! I seriously was going to give it a rest until January!
2 comments:
Good job Kade!
Yippee! Good job Kade. Keep it up:)
And yes, Shan, let's get together sooon!
Post a Comment