Welcome to the world of The Beard Family of 5. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"Your invited"
I found this "invitation" in my purse today. I almost cried because I'm getting a cold, I'm so tired from it, and I miss my kids extra tons today. I want to hold them and kiss them, and take a nap with them. I was also clearing out my cell phone of pictures, and found these that I just love. Robert is working SO much overtime this whole week, and my mom has had a horrible migraine for 3 days, so I'm beat.... I rely on mom, tons!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ahhhh, too cute. What a great printer Kyla is- so good at writing all her letters! I bet you miss your kiddos when you find something like that in your purse.
That is just precious!! I bet you couldn't wait to get home to your tea party!!! And I agree with the others... Kyla's printing is great - I'm so proud of that smart little cookie :o)
6 comments:
Ahhhh, too cute. What a great printer Kyla is- so good at writing all her letters! I bet you miss your kiddos when you find something like that in your purse.
Nice traffic report, stalker! :) You miss them? Where are you? Are you on a trip?
I CANNOT believe how great Kyla writes! That is amazing :)
How cute that she invited you to a tea party!!
That is just precious!! I bet you couldn't wait to get home to your tea party!!!
And I agree with the others... Kyla's printing is great - I'm so proud of that smart little cookie :o)
Very Sweet moment!
Post a Comment