I've been waiting and waiting for her to get the word out to everyone she needed to tell..... well she officially has, so I can officially blog about it now!
My wonderful friend Amber ( you know the adorable one in the yellow dress from a few posts back ) is about 14 weeks pregnant! She has such a wonderful pregnancy glow and she's hoping to find out the sex in just 11 short days!! They can do it earlier and earlier I swear. It's crazy that the baby can be SO small and they can already tell. Amber's cute little tummy looks like she ate a little too much right now ( LOL!! ) so I can't wait for her to have a big baby bump!
She has a head strong 11 yr old and an 8 yr old free-spirit so she will be having baby #3! Her oldest 2 are girls, so we are secretly hoping for a boy.... ( shhhhh) (o;
Now we are waiting for Becky to get pregnant in January and another round of babies can get started!!
Congratulations Amber and Jim and Madelyn and Morgan!!! We love you and can't wait to meet the newest addition!
P.S. I remember my caption from a few posts back about our pictures from Amber's party said something about Amber and I being drunk.... well turns out she was drinking soda water - she had us convinced it was Vodka Tonic and I kept saying: " you sure are refilling fast" jokingly.... now we know why!!! HAHAHAHA
2 comments:
YEAH!!!! Can't help but congratulate you "Blog Style" too :o) We are SO excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what we're having in 11 days!!! The countdown begins....
Incase I forget to ask you, please let me know what Amber is going to have when she finds out...Her baby is going to get so much lovin' from the girls!!Big sisters have this very precious motherly part that comes out at even age 4!...yep,just watch Kyla..don't we know!!! I want to ask Amber if I could take care of their little angel-remember Maddie sure never wanted to leave us!How fun getting back in their lives thru a new baby-if she doesn't already have plans that is!!!Please ask her for me Shannon...and Congratulate them from us!!
Post a Comment