Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why?

One of my friends just asked on her blog why we are the only species that just doesn't go to sleep - but rather requires process after process and coercing and delaying.... She wants to know why - as do I.
I would like to add to that though..... I want to know why kids have to make so much noise. We are going on 5 days of hell. Yes, it's been about that bad. I'm strangely not drowning in my own misery like I feel I normally do, but still feel the need to vent. I seriously wish I could just have a tape recorder on me running at all times - like I feel the need to prove that I'm not exaggerating.... it can really get ridiculous. It feels like some days it just doesn't stop. Nothing makes them happy even if they asked for it. Those days SUCK. ( do I sound childish, hehehe )

Yesterday Kade took on Kyla's roll of saying: "I don't like my house, I want to stay at meme's house. " All I could think was: OH NO HE DIDN'T. I didn't even answer, I would have lost it.

On a good note - He peed in the toilet again today. No more yesterday, but after 3 attempts at his thrashing around and begging not to, he finally sat there and peed. My mom had to leave the room again and he didn't like the praise again - but he did it. He also said, " Ok Meme, I peed, but that was the last time. " I have some kids with some issues don't I?

3 comments:

Brianne said...

LOL they are toooo cute!

Jeana said...

If it makes you feel any better, I am POSITIVE that my kids like my parents house WAY better - it's the daycare thing, I think!

Becky said...

I agree with Jeana. Everytime I pick Camryn up from my moms she starts to wine in that annoying way where she's tugging on you at the same time. My mom always says "She wasn't like that before you got here. She's been a perfect angel all day". WHATEVER!