Kade now is peeing and pooping in the toilet - and went the entire last night with no pull up on and woke up dry. He now HATES the thought of a pull up and declared 2 things today:
1) he doesn't want a chart anymore, he just wants to use the toilet.
2) he doesn't want pull-ups ever again. "I'm done with diapers meme, I'm big now"
If anyone needs a story to back up the theory of " they will go when they are ready " have them call me. I have a doosy. ( how do you spell doosy? )
That's it for today. I have PMS and I'm jealous of all of you that don't ever get PMS. XOXO
9 comments:
aww i hope u feel better love. But Yay for him going to the toilet and not wanting diapers. I wish my kids did that. It would save me some money!
2 down, 1 to go!! So happy for you and Kade- love that he can hold it all night!
thats great !!!!
You must be so excited!!! He is doing great! Oh and I have pms too. YUCK=)
Good job Kade - and GOOD JOB SHANNON ... your loving patience paid off :o)
Potty training is the WORST! I don't know if I am more Happy for you or Kade - ok, you!
Whoa - you know people who don't get PMS? I'll kill them...
testing
I can tell from last night that Kade's attitude has really changed. He was positive and fun to play with and he didn't have that once typical "all or nothing" attitude. His feelings weren't hurt easily. He's accomplished a major feat and it shows! Good Job KADE!!!!! Auntie Becky is so proud of you!
Post a Comment