Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY 37TH ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!!!!!

You guys are my heros. 37 years is such a wonderful accomplishment!! You've given so many people so much to look up to, especially me! Thank you for being who you are and for the unrelenting love and help and fun you give us EVERY SINGLE day.




37 years has brought so many memories, I'm glad that I've been part of 33 of them! Here is a montage of some amazing times that YOU GUYS have brought to our lives:
First just a few of your earlier pictures! ( I wish I had more with me )




A family picture before there were grand-kids!

37 years has brought you many things:
Like Friends:





And in November 2003, your first grandson, Aiden Jack to carry on the Chapman name


In December of 2003 you gained a son-in-law


Who would give you a 2nd grand-child a girl named Kyla Michele, to play with your grand-son in May of 2004




After another year of being pregnant:

You were blessed with your 3rd grand-child, Kade Robert in June of 2005



Then after ANOTHER year of being pregnant



You would have your 4th grandchild in May of 2006 - a little boy who would proudly carry the name Jack Travis




In 2008, our family grew again with a belly and your 5th grandbaby - a gorgeous little boy named Gavin Joseph!






In between all of the belly's and baby's we have had SO much fun as a family. I know I speak for all of us when I tell you that we have enojoyed every single second of the:

Carnivals!!

And the yummy BBqing!


The night swimming!


And the
parties after parties and jumpers after jumpers!





Whether you are building tinkertoys

Or being smothered by kids on the 4th of July


You have always taught us how to be a family. I am honored and truly blessed that we spend so much time together. Halloween has quickly become one of my favorite holidays to be with you.

Halloween 2005


Halloween 2006


Halloween 06 at the pumpkin patch!


Riding trains at pumpkin patches!


Halloween 2007



You two have created a family. You've raised a son and a daughter and gained a son-in-law who are raising your grandchildren. Without you we would be nothing.

Your sons are so proud of you dad ( as am I )




The boys love their PAPA


And mom, you have made us what we are today.


With all of the love I have in my heart, Happy Anniversary! XOXO

9 comments:

Anissa said...

aww that made me cry!!!!!!!!! omg shannon how beautiful. you did an awesome jobon this blog. you have a gorgeous family. happy anniversary mom and dad!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jack and Mickie :o) It is a complete honor to be able to say that I have shared in so many of these years with you!!!
Jason and I wish you a wonderful day and many many more years of wedded bliss! XOXO

Brianne said...

awww, happy anni!! thats so sweet shannon! i LOVE that last picture! you daddy looks like he rocks~! hehe

Danyell said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a great blog. Well written Shannon!

Becky said...

What a great tribute Shannon. You've brought me to tears. Happy Anniversary Jack & Mick! Thank you for making me a part of your wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Mickie & Jack. Wow, 37 years...that's a long time and something to be proud of- congrats! What a great example for your family.

Maяi ϟinϟ said...

Aww... Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!! Yaay for 37 wonderful years!! You did a great job on your blog Shannon. You and your family seem like SOOO much fun! I wish your mom and dad many more years of martial bliss!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, what a great tribute to your parents! My parents have been married 35 years today.

Jeana said...

That was an awesome post! May they inspire us all to stick together!!!!