Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KADE PEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEP, THAT'S RIGHT - KADE PEED !
IN THE TOILET ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Incase you didn't catch that - my son, who FREAKS out at the thought of peeing in the toilet has peed in the toilet.

I wanted to post so bad about what he has done the last couple of times he's taken a bath, but I didn't want to jinx it, so now I totally believe that I helped not jinx it!! He has taken off of his clothes and ran to the toilet saying: "I gotta pee mom!" before he gets in the bath. He stands there aiming, but nothing happens after about 20 seconds - so he gives up and says: "I can't." Instead of making him continue to stand there because I know he has to go - I just say - "well maybe next time." And move on. He did have to go because after his bath he peed on my carpet again ( and he AGAIN happily cleaned it up )

Well my mom had had enough - she took off his pull ups and put him in underwear.... he did his typical I'M DYING type of tantrum but after the 3rd timer of 30 minute intervals, he finally peed when she wasn't in there. Lets see if he does it again after his nap................ She made a new potty chart for Jack and Kade. I have nothing planned this weekend except for a trip to the pumpkin patch I think, so hopefully we'll be almost diaperless for 2 days. Cross your fingers for me!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ah! That's awesome news! You may finally get to rest a little better at night knowing your little Kade has finally taken the plunge! Good Job Kade! Auntie Becky is sooooo proud of you!

Brianne said...

yay! thats awesome!

Anonymous said...

yea!! that's how I had to train brady. I finally just decided I had it with pull-ups and put undies on him and we never looked back

Jeana said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT!!! Just be consistant - I know he can do it!!! :o)~