Robert picked up the kids yesterday - I could hear Kyla screaming from inside the house while she was still inside Robert's truck. You should have seen the look on Robert's face when he came in the house carrying her...... I wouldn't have wanted to be her I'll tell you that much. She was kicking his seat, kicking the center consol - saying "Don't do it!" at the top of her lungs. I'm sure he said he was going to give her a spanking.
Well he did, but what I was really proud of him for was even after the spanking, she didn't stop so he put a diaper on her. This might be too much information, but I think it was handled very well and it was a great idea. She really didn't like that, but it hit home let me tell you.
The poor girl gives herself anxiety. Literally, she kept saying "now I've cried so much my tummy hurts." I totally believe her too. She is my daughter you know! (o:
My mom just called me because now she can't go through the tears anymore, it's killing her too - she is going to have my dad just walk the kids home. I bet it will work.
I'm also starting my Santa chart early - when I told her that - her eyes got really wide like they do and she sat up really straight. What am I going to do when she doesn't believe in Santa anymore!!!! just kidding!
2 comments:
LOL yes i did, i have changed it like 20 times, LOL but i like it now...so ima stick with it for NOW anyways..hehe
Since I am a Mom I can say it... that was one of your funniest posts! I'll have to remember the diaper thing if Ruby ever goes bonkers!:)
Post a Comment