My worst with Ruby was 18-24 months and with Abby - she is 19 months - it is about the same. It makes it REALLY hard not to yell all the time! Good Luck!
I disagree! 3.5 is the hardest for us right now. OMG sometimes I just want to scream, and sometimes I actually do :( She SO knows how to push my buttons now!
5 comments:
Is it me!?!?!?
hahaha..
sorry.. im dreading the terrible 2's!!
My worst with Ruby was 18-24 months and with Abby - she is 19 months - it is about the same. It makes it REALLY hard not to yell all the time! Good Luck!
I feel your pain! Aiden's 3 1/2, Lily just turned 2...They're at each other's throats alllll day!
Yes, two is hard!! It's the emotions that they don't know how to handle. I am sure we will look back on this phase though with fondness.
I disagree! 3.5 is the hardest for us right now. OMG sometimes I just want to scream, and sometimes I actually do :( She SO knows how to push my buttons now!
Post a Comment