
Buddy, brownie, mama & twin baby boy, daddy and twin baby girl, cinderella, patches, jewel, wolfy ( because when he barks the sound he makes is "wolf" ) cowgirl ( which is the zebra; " because it looks like a cowboy's horse but it's really a zebra" )
I just called her to ask her all of the names and I'm CRACKING up right now!!!
These are Kyla's animal friends that she wants to do everything with. She lines them up on her bed at night and tells them stories, she decorates them in her beeds and jewelry and lines them up for parade's and yesterday she actually convinced me to let her take every single one of them to meme's house. I told her one time and one time only. Today she took what she could carry on her own: 3 of them.
I just adore her.
Oh one more quick story about Kyla - she got in BIG trouble yesterday for telling a little boy to "just shut-up!" at meme's house. When Robert asked her why she said that - her answer ( I'm laughing out loud while I type this ) was: "But DAD - he was trying to snuggle up on me!!" We cracked up. She's so smart to say that to her daddy... she didn't use that one on me even - that's totally not what happened, but a creative answer none the less.
Oh wait - one more story.......... My aunt bought her a Hannah Montana guitar and it comes with a microphone that is hooked up to it's speakers.... she walks around singing all night long and since she sounds different, she keeps saying to me - "don't worry, it's still just me mom!" LOL!!

2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I just don't want this time of imagination to ever end!! And you are going to be so thrilled someday that you have documented it all... it's priceless!
Too cute Shan, she looks exactly like you!
Post a Comment