I should have went to the hospital on Sunday the 27th - but I didn't end up going until Monday. Thank you my dear friend Becky for driving me there. Robert and I were there for 8 hours!
Thank you to my wonderful parents who kept my kids because they just couldn't fathom mom not getting out of bed when they wanted me to. By they, I mainly mean Jack I guess. Robert tried so hard but it made me feel so much worse having them there. How sad.

Kyla made these beautiful home-made necklaces and they made funny faces to try to make me feel better though!




4 comments:
How scary. So glad your all better. Your kids are the best. So cute! Love your necklaces.
OMG - what was it like? Was it where you felt like you were spinning or like the stuff around you was? I hope you are feeling better.
I am SOOO glad that you are feeling better!!! Life just doesn't work when momma is down.
Aww your kids are so cute! That really sucks! I'm glad you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment