My love.
Happy 36th birthday!
I hope that the next 36 years brings you much happiness and inner peace.
Thank you for giving me your love, your hugs, your cooking, your little surprises, your big surprises, your witi-ness, your hugs, your laughter, your strength, your hugs, and most of all your children. You are the cuddliest, coziest, softest, bestest person to fall asleep on EVER.

I hope that the next 36 years brings you much happiness and inner peace.
Thank you for giving me your love, your hugs, your cooking, your little surprises, your big surprises, your witi-ness, your hugs, your laughter, your strength, your hugs, and most of all your children. You are the cuddliest, coziest, softest, bestest person to fall asleep on EVER.

I love you!!


7 comments:
How sweet. Happy Birthday.
I love you too, Robert. 36 is my favorite number.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Robert - and many many more!
Yay Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Robert! I love all the pics of everyone sleeping on him.
Happy Birthday Rob, wow you are old!!!!
Post a Comment