We had a halloween party at our house on Friday night. Becky came over and helped me decorate for it and it turned out great. Just a small number of people and their kids - we missed our friends that couldn't make it SOOO much!!! It was a great place for the kids to be safe and run around together. We trick or treated to a few houses.... just enough to get the idea of the process and a little bit of candy. It worked out great (o: Thank you Cheryl, Becky, Jeana and mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeana - I didn't get a picture with you or of your gorgeous girls!!?!?!?!
Jeana - I didn't get a picture with you or of your gorgeous girls!!?!?!?!

Cheryl declared herself to be a jailbird and I'm a referee, both fitting for our true lives! hehehe



















4 comments:
Looks like a fun party! Your kids looked so cute:)
Those are some cute babies and you look pretty hot yourself!
Thanks for having the party! The kids had a blast and we are all glad you are feeling better!
Dito (to Jeana's comment) - it was a great time :o)
Post a Comment