( especially after taking Kade to the ER AGAIN on Friday night for another nose incident!... but I'm not focusing on that today - hahaha )
We love you Aiden! You are such a blessing to our family!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are about 1 million pictures.

The birthday boy!!!!!!!!!

I seriously couldn't get Jack out of the jumper at times. He was in there with big kids a lot too... they would jump and then he would fall over and just get back up and belly laugh!

Kyla and "her Sydney"

The "good grandchild" ( at least that's his title now )

Our beautiful eyed LoLo

Kyla's balloon crown

Jack playing the ring toss game! He did pretty good actually (o:

Aiden getting his Skull painted on his face!

I am still in shock that Kade let someone put something on his face

The finished product!

Kyla chose something very "pretty and girly" she said. ( isn't that such a sweet picture?)

I talked the face painter into just painting a heart with "MOM" in the middle since he's such a mama's boy!

My baby.




the Pinata line

the birthday boy going first!

Jack was 3rd and he actually knocked some candy out! Yeay Jack!

She swings like a girl! ( no offense Kim )

Kade knocked a triangle off of the pinata with his first hit, then Uncle TJ proceeded to knock him down in front of everyone with the pinata on his 3rd hit. Nice. (o;

Aiden's brother Matty

TJ manning the pinata from the roof.... no trees around!

Tony Romo even showed up!!!!!!!!! ( I can't get Kade to take this off - he's on day 3 of wearing it straight, I'll have to hide it tomorrow I think )

My dad said he only wanted ice-cream, no cake - I don't think he meant to make sure he got as much ice-cream as he would have cake too!

div>
3 comments:
Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Looks like the party was a blast! yaay!
Happy Birthday Aiden!!!
Great Picts Shan - looks like you guys had a great time :o)
I'm really glad this day left you with happy memories of all the kids having a great time. Looks like you had such a fun day. Happy Birthday Aiden - I'll give you a big kiss when I see you.
Autie Becky
Post a Comment