We went to TJ & Serina's for dinner last week and Kyla spent the night - my baby girl hates her house she says.... she needs to pack and "just get outta here" This is always spoken only at bed time when it's time to close her eyes for the day. Go figure!
I got this really cute pictures of baby Gavin. I swear I think he skipped over the infant stage completely..... he's not even 4 months old yet.


I've been trying to get the kids to clean up more often, and the other day when I was making dinner they were strangely quiet. Come to find out, they were "helping clean" all of their stuff. This is their version of cleaning up!

Incase you didn't catch the one that was far away... here is a close up. Half the stuff doesn't even go in her room and was inches away from where it was supposed to go before they tried to "help"

I don't know if you can see it under the mess, but look how cute the bedding is! Thank you Auntie Cheryl for having the desire to replace your boys beddings and thinking of me for the ones you were done with!!!!!!! They LOVE them!

I have been out of bubble bath for quite awhile now, so they are making up for lost time.... they would spend an hour in there if I would let them. I took a video but I don't have it on this computer, they were belly laughing SOOOOOO hard at each other - especially after Kyla got in. Kade kept saying he was "Santa, there to bring gifts!"

Saturday my mom and I took the kids to see Sydney play her last soccer game - as soon as we got there Jack saw Sydney and started to run onto the Soccer field screaming: SYDNEY!!!!!
She didn't play the last quarter so she got to hang out with the kids..... After the game was over her whole team came to the table where our kids were and surrounded them. They even stayed put through the team meeting and just listened. It was really funny at the time!

She didn't play the last quarter so she got to hang out with the kids..... After the game was over her whole team came to the table where our kids were and surrounded them. They even stayed put through the team meeting and just listened. It was really funny at the time!



2 comments:
Gavin is looking so much like your mom. Don't you love when kids clean?? At least they are excited about helping out.
Aw they are all so adorable!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment