Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Pumpkin patch visit

October 25th - We ( mom, dad, TJ, Serina, Aiden, Gavin, Me & the kids and Robert ) were going to the pumpkin patch. Robert had to work OT so he was going to meet us there. Just leaving my parents house with the kids and trying to decide which car(s) to take and which kids were going in which cars almost put us all over the edge. Why do things always get so difficult?? I'm telling you having two 4 yr olds, a 3 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 3 month old is not the most calming thing in the world! We took turns being frustrated and debating going, but in the end we all went ( minus Robert - big surprise ) and it was ok for a few minutes at a time then progressively got worse, thanks to my wonderful Jack. Turns out it escaped the minds of 5 adults to think that perhaps my little man was STARVING. Go figure... I'm always prepared with food, but not this time. They have a snack bar there - did I get him anything, NOPE? WTH was I thinking. Here are some pictures of the outing. We were also all going to go out to dinner for my parents anniversary after the pumpkin patch - 4 restaurants later we finally settled on Black Angus because it was the least wait. ( You'll notice the margarita.... that would be mine! ) We dropped Jack off to Robert who was now home, however he screamed for 45 minutes, so I left the restaurant and went home and put him to bed - he was so swollen and tired from crying, he fell asleep in 5 minutes. poor little man.



















































This is when it started to get bad............



My dad kept talking to Jack and he would FREAK out everytime we would pass Papa... just an example of my frustration! TJ thought it was the funniest picture!

He was throwing a fit in the hay. I had officially become one of those moms that people look at and think - " take care of your kid lady! "



This was at the restaurant... he's the "good one"

The saving grace of my night.















No comments: