Kyla even got to come this time because my mom offerred to bring her home after dinner.... she's always so hurt that I don't take her out to my monthly coffee date because she know's it's "just girls" so she was really excited to be there this time!
5 of us actually made it passed 11!! Check us out!!
Thank you guys for making it such a wonderful night for me, I enjoyed your company more than you'll ever know!!
( lots of repetitive pictures, but I love them all and it's from 2 cameras )




3 comments:
LOVE that Kyla got to go! She looks so happy.
How fun for Kyla!! Sorry we missed it, we will have to get together very soon!!!
Looks like you guys had a great night - I bet Kyla was just THRILLED!!!! I'm so sad that I had to miss it....
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment