Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Jack had ANOTHER fever yesterday?
I just don't get it......

He just finished his 10 days of antibiotics ( of which we only missed one dose the whole time. )

My mom called me to come pick him up and when I got home, there he was ready to cuddle with his bright red cheeks and cuddly little self. I admit, although I don't want him to have a fever - I did enjoy the extra cuddling I got in.

I'm on day 22 of a headache, and am going to the Chiropractor tomorrow, and am DEATHLY afraid of this. I'm SOOOOO tense, I'm afraid my body will resist what she is trying to do and I'll create myself to become paralyzed. I'm serious. Wish me luck.

Although I miss the days of going to a bar after work with friends for green beer and junk food, I am thoroughly looking forward to corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots at mom's house tonight. Maybe we'll buy some green dye to put in the margaritas!?!

Hope everyone has a good day -
Did you know there is a petition going around to try to make St. Patrick's day a National Holiday, not just a calendar holiday!? Funny!

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Let me know how it goes. I hope it helps and Jack feels better!