Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just a journal entry...

About my week - and it's not even over yet!

Monday March 23rd...
Chriopractor appt right after work which was awesome - i'm fully addicted now (o:
Also a great night~ I went out to happy hour with mom & dad for Mom's actual birthday and had the best Mango Margarita at El Torito!

Tuesday - after work I went to the gym to have my very first appt with a personal trainer. Robert bought this for me and I was very reluctant because, well if you know me you'll know why. ( hint: I'm slightly on the stubborn side ) I decided to be very very open minded and it started out quite horribly, but ended "ok" He however didn't assess my capabilities and basically in-between "training" me and 5 other people just threw me on some machines with way too much weight for my lower body. My legs are quite weak and need to be trained and built up - he didn't bother to want to know any of that. He did stretch me out real well at the end and that felt good. I knew though that I would be hurting in the coming days when I left
Nighttime: Hell. Pure Hell. I took pictures of Kyla throwing a fit and was going to post them here, but that would be too mean ( I am though going to save them to show her for next time. ) I told her that if she doesn't stop before I count to 3, I was taking her out of preschool because she clearly wasn't old enough to go yet. That helped. A little.
I also took a video in the dark of Robert's snoring. Another reason why nighttime sucks.... how am I supposed to fall asleep relaxed after dealing with 3 kids who fight me and then once it's finally quiet the HORRIBLE sound of a 255 lb man snoring !?!?!?! I want to punch him in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( when I'm tired! ) (o; Love you babe! <--- incase he reads!lol

Wednesday - I got no sleep the night before because I couldn't breathe and my whole body was achy and chilly on and off. I decided to stay home because the next morning I could barely even open my eyes. I dropped the kids off and didn't move from about 9:30 - 2:30. No TV no radio nothing. ( THIS is when I should have watched my DVR but NO I waste my energy at 11:00 at night wathing instead )
I was supposed to go to the gym again for the trainer but I couldn't move.
I picked the kids up at 4:00 then got hit by a kid trying to pass me on the left while I was slowed down to pull into my driveway. Thank goodness no one was hurt - but the kids were a little freaked out by it.
My mom had to come over that night to put the kids down - I just couldn't do it. I was very aware of my inability at the moment.

I know what I need to do to fix my bedtime problems, but I need to take a couple of days off to do it -
Oh and Jack is very much starting the horrible 3's. He says NO to everything I say. I honestly thought I would get lucky with him since Kade was bad enough for 4 kids. I figured I deserved a break - I guess not. ( we'll see though )

Today I have the Chiropractor again, thank goodness, but I'm afraid for the massage part because my muscles are so sore it's ridiculous.

Oh and since I'll be keeping this forever - I should note that this is the week that Robert is getting his motorcycle. It's being delivered by his friend that he is buying it from on Saturday morning. Needless to say - 99.999999% of his brain has been in a euphoric daze since last week when he got the pink slip. I'm just going to go ahead and declare that I am the best wife in the world. He is seeming to recognize this fact as well. ( just a little side note: I didn't agree with it, but backed him 100% because for the perfect, well handled deal he was getting - he would have done the same for me )

Tomorrow night we are going bowling with the above friend and his wife........... I however sincerely doubt I will actually be able to bowl because I can't even walk down the stairs without looking like my legs are broken.

Lots of rambling today~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, You are officially a "Motorcycle MaMa"!!Your dad & I had tons of fun on his Harley(back in the day)-we would go on poker runs, go down the coast stop for lunch at different places, find lots of little towns not too far (like Glen Oaks)that made us feel like we were on a mini vacation-out of our comfort zone...go with him sometimes!!!Feel the wind in your face, the bugs in your teeth, and the joy of HOLDIN on to your man!Its a nice bike!!!Fun to go with other couples! Yes, we'll watch the kiddys-just make sure you leave us a living trust!...oh god forbid!I'm kidding!Smiles,XOXO Mom MeMe