This letter is because Kade and Aiden wouldn't throw her the balloon they were playing with. SO dramatic.
It just cracks me up to have them be so concerned about each other, and loving one second, then absolutely hate "which is a word we aren't allowed to use, however it's clear that they "feel" that way" each other the next second. If this is a hint of what is to come when they are teenagers going through this stuff with other friends, I think I'm going to just give up now. Look how much fun they CAN have together!!




2 comments:
The thought of my boys being teenagers and the teasing (and hitting) that will be going on is WAY TOO MUCH for me to even comprehend at this point. I guess that's why we have several years to "gear up" for it. One day at a time is my motto! Hang in there and I will see you soon :-)
Dang - Kyla can write so well!
Post a Comment