Kade and Jack ( in-between fighting and hitting and all the stuff I just LOVE ) are becoming very close friends and partners in crime. Around this time last year I remember watching my Jackie be a bit of a loner and think about how anxious I was for my boys to have the bond that Kyla and Kade did. The dynamics have been really great and they all seem to be finding their place with each other and activities. This was the boys playing in Kyla's room and her dress up clothes last night.... Kade was the one that actually insisted I take their picture!
I love my little Mr. Beards. I can't believe Jack will be 3 in a couple of months. My YOUNGEST will be 3. That's just crazy to me.
3 comments:
Very cute! Dress up can be so much fun.
Their smiles are priceless!
It is so fun to watch them grow together and develop their relationships with each other. I just love their smiles - you can tell they are just having SO much fun together ... I hope they always will :o)
Post a Comment