There is no one that I admire more in the world than you.
You are unique, you are self-less, you are understanding, you are beautiful and loving, you are a teacher, a mentor, a friend and a wonderful woman all around.
If there are people that react negatively to you, it's because they can't fully comprehend how it must feel to have a heart as big as yours. Your heart may beat out an internal battle with your head sometimes, but that's what make's you, you.
You make every single day of my life better, whether we are together or not. You care for my children who love you with every ounce of love inside their tiny little bodies. ( well not so tiny, but you know what I mean! ) The role you have in their life is a priceless gift. You've stimulated their intelligence, their love, their compassion and most of all their love for life!
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you and wish you the absolutely best year of your life. I hope you feel surrounded by love even when the words aren't spoken.
Happy Birthday!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
5 comments:
Thankyou so much Shannon....but for the record..its very easy to give LOVE to all of my precious grandkids and I will always Love you and TJ more than you'll ever ever know. I know I am not easy to put up with-now that I'm 39!(like I told Kyla this year I picked a card like in Candyland & I get to go BACK!hee hee! I will try hard to make this a great year for all. Smiles & Love Mom XOXO
That was sweet!
Happy, Happy Birthday Mickie!!! We love you tons and pray that God's blessings will be upon you in the coming year!
XOXO
Happy Birthday Mickie!! I hope you had a wonderful day. Very sweet Shannon.
Yes, Mickie is the best! She always has been!
Post a Comment