Monday, March 30, 2009

New friends and a new motorcycle!

Friday night we went bowling with the couple that Robert is buying the motorcycle from - and had SO much fun!

We have been together for over 9 years and have never once gone bowling together... that seemed so weird when I sat down and thought about it. Doesn't everyone go bowling when they are dating???

We played 3 games and I started out with a strike my very first turn - I definitely didn't keep it up!! As you can see by this screen shot of the scoreboard!!!



These are our new friends Jerry and Jody!
( the pictures of Jody and I bowling aren't nearly as impressive!!! )







On Saturday morning they delivered Robert's motorcycle to him....
They couldn't find the keys for a couple of hours, and I am not exhaggerating when I say that it was probably the longest 2 hours of Robert's life! He did very well actually but you could see his pure joy when he heard the bike pull up! It's such a beautiful motorcycle and is Robert's perfect match!! The kids loved it and were confused when Jerry left.... Kade said, "Mom he forgot his motorcycle!!"




Just a side note - off topic....
My kids skipped naps both days and although Sunday was rough, it was so worth it. I'm a different person today. Jack was asleep both nights by 7 and Kyla and Kade by 9!!!! Sunday morning though - Kyla and Kade both made their way onto Robert and he left them both on the couch together and I got this cute picture. It makes me want to go home and cuddle with them and smell their necks!!

2 comments:

MomMeMe said...

I can't PROMISE this everyday....but I will try to leave them up with no naps so they will go to bed earlier for you...or at least get them down by 12 and up by 2. When they start swimming all day it will tire them out big time! We will also go by their attitudes/behaviors:)Wish us Love & Luck!!Smiles, Mom MeMe XOXO
P.S.Too cute of Kade & Kyla girl on the couch

5chamberlins said...

There is a time in our life when we live for their naps.... and then the time comes when we live for them NOT to have naps!!